Lost Plate or Decal

What You Will Need

  1. Proof of current Kentucky liability insurance with an effective date in the last 45 days.
  2. A completed Affidavit for Replacement (TC96-167) must be signed by the registered owner of thevehicle. If the vehicle is owned by a company, an officer or agent of the company must sign for the replacement.
  3. The owner's signature must be notarized. Picture identification is required to have documents notarized in our office.


$6.00 replacement fee

Scroll to Top