Boats Leaving Kentucky to be Retitled in Another State

What you will need:

If you are moving out of state or assigning your Kentucky title to an out-of-state resident/business, the following documents and information are required to cancel your Kentucky record:

  1. Current year property tax must be paid
  2. Proof boat was sold to an out of state resident
Scroll to Top